Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Randomness (NAR)

Hey!
It doesn't seem like a month and something has passed since I wrote 'regularly' on my blog doesn't it? At least not for me. It kinda of seems like routine now. It's weird.
I haven't finished Code Geass yet. I'm sorry. But, in my defense, I've been busy with making my notebooks for back to school! I'm excited. I've finished my planner and my notebooks and all that shit. So I think I'm ready for back to school.
I've spent the whole day watching 'Becoming Youtube' by Benjamin Cook/ninebrassmonkeys on youtube. That shit is making me want to start a Youtube channel more than anything. Me and Maia are planning on doing that. It's gonna be fucking awesome!
About the #I'mHappy challenge. I have '#I'm' written on my wrist. Today I still don't know if I'll write the H and here's the reason why. I didn't feel exactly sad, or depressed. But I wasn't my bubbly self. (I don't think I'm that anymore to be honest, at least not when I'm on holiday :P). I was happy though, happier than I was a month ago. But not as happy as yesterday. But I think I'll write the H anyways. Because I wasn't THAT sad and not wanting to do anything. And I do want to do everything! Fuck me if I'm wrong (I've been using that expression a lot recently, not very apropriate since I'm wrong a lot of times...) but I'm seriously so excited for the 11th of september when I'll see Maia and FUCKING JAMES WHO I HAVEN'T SEEN FOR TWO WHOLE MONTHS HOLY SHIT I BET HE'S HOT!!! (i don't believe i wrote that either. i'm not even sorry...) And I'm so happy OMA I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE I'M ON MY PERIOD AHAH
But seriously, I'm REALYYY happy.
By the way, what do you think about the new blog theme? Black and yellow and pikachu uh? Black and yellow always reminds me of bees and wasps, wich I'm terrified of. But since the cute little pikachu music player is down there, I guess it makes it alright. And pikachu because in the end this is an 'anime blog' and Pokémon is kinda of an anime? I don't know. Can you consider Pokémon and anime? OMA I'm so dumb... Anyways, and when I was 4 years old I absolutely LOVED Pokémon. I woke up earlier to watch that shit and I used to have a Pokémon T-shirt that my mum says that I loved. So yeah. Can you imagine cute 4-years-old Lora with her curly brown hair runing around to watch Pokémon? I didn't understand shit about it, I only liked the show because of the bad guys that disaperead into the sky in a hot air balloon and then there was a sparkle. But I didn't know that Pokémons where creatures that they captured with their pokéballs and I didn't their names. So maybe I wasn't that big of a Pokémon fan. #oops But recently I've been playing it on my phone with a gameboy emulator (I'm too poor to buy a DS). That's cool. I still don't know the names of the creatures. And I'm stuck in the middle of the game. I can't win the trainer and I can't find the pokémon that I need. So, basically, I'm screwed.
Anyways, I really hope that you like the new theme. I was scared that black would be too dark, but it all turned out well, the blog looks awesome. And black is my favourite colour so, it's all okay. Also, I'm sorry that the musics on the playlist are not by order of appearance on the blog, the site put the musics on shuffle for some reason, but I'm too lazy to go and make the playlist again. So, just enjoy the music.

Song of the day: Untitled (Can't Find The Words), by Eddplant (he's a youtuber). I love his voice so much from Chameleon Circuit but for some reason I'm only listening to his music now. His voice makes me so peaceful and happy and calm and just, it's amazing. And I now about the whole 'sex scandal' that involves him, but that doesn't mean I can't like his music, does it? I like his voice. It doesn't mean I like him.

Anyways, I'm off to write the H on my wrist.

Peace out dudes!
Lorac xx

PS-I will start writing NAR (not anime related) on the titles of the blog post, if it's not anime related. I'm sorry if anime it's what you're here for, but writing my day to a 'public' slash the shadows kind of works like a therapy for me, and makes me happy and not so heavy so, yeah, bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment