Tuesday, July 15, 2014

A big post because I've been gone for too long

Hey!
This past four days have been a rollercoaster of emotions. I'm sorry for not posting anything friday and yesterday, but things have been a little weird. First of all, the One Direction concert.
Oh my fucking angel, that thing was phenomenal and I can't believe I got to watch their concert because it was truly amazing. I cried during the first quarter of the concert, I didn't think I would to be honest, because I never cry. But I was too happy because I had been waiting for the concert since September and I was finally at the stadium, getting ready for the concert.
And then, BAM!, Raphael Gomes (AKA RaphaBlueBerry on Youtube) was there! One of the girls that was with us started saying "Ashton, Ashton, Ashton" (because aparently Raphael reminded her of Ashton from 5SOS...) and when I looked IT WAS RAPHAEL FUCKING GOMES!!! And then I started crying and I was like, "I know you, you're a Youtuber" and I cried even more and he was like "Aww" and then he hugged me and he asked my name and he took a picture with me and ASDFGGHHJKL MY FEELINGS!!! I never actually believed I would ever get to meet the people I watch on my computer's screen, and then he was in front of me and I EVEN FORGOT HIS FUCKING NAME!!! wut? I was too shocked and happy and I look horrible on that picture but then on twitter he said that I looked too cute and I fangirled so hard because ASDFGHJKJHGFDSDFGHJ THE FEELS!!! And after a BIG while 1D finally came on stage after THREE FUCKING HOURS of waitng and I cried and I was like "Lorac, get your shit together! C'mon!" And I was finally able to control myself and I loved the concert!!!
And after the concert, my life got even better because I BOUGHT A FUCKING 1D POSTER AND A FUCKING 5SOS T-SHIRT OH MY ANGEL BAND MERCH MAKES ME HAPPY AND ASDFGHJK that day was perfect and my t-shirt is beautiful and I currently have the One Direction boys looking at me while I'm writing this and Louis looks like he's confused. It's like he's saying "What the fuck are you doing, girl, get a life for fuck's sake!" YOU KNOW WHAT LOUIS??? I'M GONNA BE A REBEL AND I WON'T GET A LIFE AND I'LL SPEND THE REST OF MY SUMMER SITTING ON MY BED WRITING BLOG POSTS AND WATCHING ANIME!!! In yo' face BIATCH!
Anyways, talking about anime, I tried to watch a couple of Code Geass episodes while I was on the bus BECAUSE THEY HAVE FUCKING WI-FI THERE AND IT'S FUCKING GOOD!!! But I couldn't, because bus rides make me sleepy and I just wanted to listen to music and sleep. I didn't sleep though, I just listened to music :P I think I watched one episode, I'm not sure though, I don't even know what was the last episode I watched.
Guys, I didn't thought I would miss the blog so much! I thought about asking my friend to let me use her computer to write a quick thing but I didn't want to bother her and then she would ask for my blog, and I want to keep it in the shadows... :D
Anyways, this morning I returned to my school to sign the papers that would make me go into another shcool! Yey! I saw James!!! Double YEY!!! But seriously now, I'm getting a little worried because my body reacted in a weird way when I saw him because my heart started beating too fast and I started to shake and I had to hug myself so I wouldn't melt to the ground because ASDFGHJK I don't know what's going on with me. And then we had a little moment where we laughed because he was leaving the room but our spanish teacher said "Where do you think you're going? Come here and let me kiss you!!!"(waddup 1D reference! (waddup iiSuperWomanii reference!!) and he turned around and hugged her and the he sat on the table across mine and he looked and me and we started laughing but then I think we laughed more than we should and I keep thinking there was a hiding meaning behind our laughter session and ASSDFGHJKHGFDSASDFGHOJEHBSDCFVOPIJHFBWNJKSCODIJHB I just wanna sleep because I don't like to feel this because I know I'm gonna get hurt but AAARRRGGGHHHH
TBH, before today, I was feeling really numb because of the concert, because it had been the date I was looking forward to this whole time and now it's over and it's like I don't have a purpose anymore. I have no plans for the future, nothing is settled and I don't know, I don't like living without something to look forward to... I don't know. But today made me feel something, so I guess that's alright.
I'm sorry this is so big and I'm sorry it has nothing to do with anime, and I'm sorry about all the fangirling and girly feelings talk, but since there's only the shadows out there, I believe no one will actually care. Ahh, I've missed this place c:
Oh! And I finally listened to the 5SOS album and OMA IT'S SO GOOD!!! I think I have a thing for Michael. I think I'm a whore because I have a thing for Michael, and Louis, and Rin, and Isaac, and Jack and yeah, I don't care if they're years older or living miles away or if they're anime characters or fictional persons, I don't care! They're too perfect for me.
PS-Yesterday I was up 'till three in the morning scrolling through the 5 Seconds Of Summer tumblr tag and listening to their new album, so sorry for any mistakes, I barely slept and I'm tired.
PPS-5SOS are my new obsession, I'm not even sorry.

Song of the day: There will be two songs because I have been gone for too long. Numb, by Likin Park, for obvious reasons and because LP is awesome!!! And English Love Affair, by 5 Seconds Of Summer, because I think it's one of my favorites from the album so... YEAH!!!

Peace out dudes!
Lorac xx

No comments:

Post a Comment