Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Research

Don't you just hate it when you have Caps Lock on  because you were online yelling at someone and then you're going to write something and you don't notice the Caps Lock, and you end up writing everything with capital letters where they shouldn't be? Well, me too. I guess that's why people use the Shift key.
Anyways, ignore my little rant.
Hey!
So, as a crazy lil' girl that I am, sometimes I find myself with nothing to do. Because I'm crazy enough to do everything at once. And then I end up bored and having nothing to do. No, I still have to finish Attack On Titan (blame me, but blame also George, he's getting really slow lately) but while the AOT episode is loading, I want to do some research (woah there, I used bold letters!)
So I have this list of animes I want to watch when I finish with Attack on Titan. And I've always wondered, How many episodes does each anime have? So, I decided to go onto Google and find that out, and share my information with you, along with some comments.

Sword Art Online
I heard about this one from Phil (AmazingPhil on YouTube) and from what he said I thought the anime was really cool (at least the storyline). It has 25 episode and 5 specials.

Kuroshitsuji AKA Black Butler
I heard about this anime in a Youtube video, and I saw the characters and I liked it, I really don't know why. It has two seasons, the first one has 24 episodes and an OVA (can you refer to it like that? an OVA? I dunno), the second has 12 episodes and 6 OVA's. Wikipedia says a third season has been announced and it will be broadcasted THIS MONTH (July 2014). I don't know if that's true or not, I don't really trust Wikipedia...

Ouran Highschool Host Club
I think the first time I knew about this anime was a year ago, in a MarziaPie video. But I might be confusing it with something else. I think I watched the first episode last year, but I stopped, I don't know why. I liked it though. I heard about it again this hear in a Youtube video. It has 26 episodes.

Free!
Loads of people were talking about season two of this anime, which I think came out three or four days ago? I don't know. But I felt curious, so I wrote it on my list. THERE'S A CHARACTER NAMED RIN :O It's a swimming anime? That's awesome, I get to see a bunch of anime guys half naked YAASSS!!! It has 12 episodes and the second season only has one (yet)

Fairy Tail
Heard about it in a Youtube video. IT HAS ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY FUCKING NINE EPISODES (189) ARE YOU SHITTING ME?! Wut? It was the anime I was most excited to watch because it has hot guys :c And it's still ongoing?! Okay, see the brightside here, you're gonna love it, and you're not going to be sad because it endend because IT'S SO FUCKING LONG! :D

Soul Eater
Also in a Youtube video. ARE YOU SHITTING ME MTV IN MY COUNTRY IS TRANSMITING THIS?! OMA that is awesome! It has 51 episodes. Wikipedia also mentioned a Soul Eater NOT (I don't know what that means) but I decided to not look any further because I'm lazy c:

Kaichou Wa Maid Sama AKA Maid Sama! (it means "The president is a maid!")
It's about a girl with a secret double-life? I like that. It has 26 episodes. *secretly does happy dance*

Clannad
23 episodes (22+1 special) and then you have two OVA's (still don't know if you can refer to them like that) and then there's Clannad after History, which has 24 episodes. I'm not ging to search what this one is about, I want a surprise!

Fullmetal Alchemist
OMA I've hear so many people talk about this that I thought "Add it to your list gurl, it must be good!". I'm guessing it's about alchemists? It seems cool. It has 51 episodes and FOR FUCK'S SAKE IT STREAMED ON NATIONAL TELIVISON WHAT IS LIFE MY COUNTRY HAVING ANIME ON TV WUT?! okay, I'm fine now. Oh, and then you have Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, which has 64 episodes. Okay, I saw the trailer, I liked it!


So there you have it, my one hour anime research (this actually took me one hour, I bet AOT has already loaded 120% now) and I had fun. There will probably be more of this lists and stuff but yeah. Remember that all of this information is on Wikipedia and I'm not an anime-god, I don't know everything, so if there's any kind of mistakes, please tell me, I'll be glad to correct them. ^.^

Peace out dudes
Lorac xx

PS-I didn't bother to look at this again, because I just want to go and watch AOT so there's probably going to be a lot of speeling mistakes and things that don't make sense. I'll edit this post tomorrow. c:

No comments:

Post a Comment