Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Attack on Titan and stuff

Hey!
I've never been so excited to write a blog post. I FINISHED ATTACK ON TITAN!!! Let's cheer to this everyone! I finished it and I loved it! I didn't like the end though. But I hope that there will be a season two. Because I believe in the manga there's more story? I don't know. I'm gonna read the manga now though. Online, even though I hate to read comics/manga online because the drawings are too small. I've tried it once and I hated it. I'm still hoping for the perfect app that alows me to make the drawings/ words bigger... Maybe there's already one... But it's probably not free so...

I actually finish AoT yesterday, at 2 am. The reson why I haven't made this post earlier? BECAUSE LORAC HAS A BUSY LIFE! No, actually I woke up right before lunch, so after lunch I watched a movie (Ender's Game, I have no words to describe how much I love that shit, it's so good and it has one of my favorite actors EVER (Asa Butterfield, from "Hugo's Invenction" (I may or may not have a crush on that boy but we all have to admit that he grew up since The Boy In The Striped Pijamas and he's hella sexy! Not as sexy as Rin Okumura though, no one can beat that tail and those blue flames ;D)) as the main character so, yep, I loved it. My mum told me it's inspired by a series of books, so she says she's going to buy the books for me for my birthday (which is actually next month :D) which I thought was really cool. Thanks mum!) and then I decided I was getting fat so I went for a bike ride. I'm really tired actually. I do play a sport, badminton, but it's a school club so, since school ended a month ago, I haven't exercised for a month. YEY. But it went well.

And now I'm watching a new anime called Code Geass. No, it's not Fairy Tail and I went with the anime James told me to watch instead with the one I wanted to. I'm hating myself right now because of that. But the anime isn't that bad, but the beggining is kinda boring I think. But James says it gets better so I guess I'll have to stick to it to see...

Also, CONNOR FRANTA LEFT O2L OH NO WHY? I cried so hard watching the video because feelings and I'm just ending it here or else I wont be able to stop. The video was out yesterday but I could only watch it today so, I think I'm kinda late.

Oh, and my parents had "The Talk" with me. Not the "Sex" talk, no, the talk where they tell me I have to stop watching so much "cartoons" and that I should do something productive with my holidays. And by productive, I think they mean study. But I'm not gonna do it. Sorry mum, sorry dad.

So yeah, it's a short post today because I'm tired from that bike ride. Soree.
Song of the day: Vegas Lights, by Panic! At The Disco. Any song by P!ATD is good, but Vegas Lights as been stuck in my head for ages!

Peace out dudes!
Lorac xx

No comments:

Post a Comment