Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Boredom

Hey!
So, I'm still watching Code Geass (yey for me) and I'm actually loving it! The episodes are getting better and the story is getting awesome and it's just ARGH I wanna know if he can save Japan! I'm excited.
Today I've watched Thor, the second movie, and I'm even more sad because (SPOILER) Loki died. I-a-WHY? But he died as a hero (sorta) so I guess that's okay.
So today's post is about BOREDOM and what to do to fight it. Basically, I'm telling you what to do :D

1.Watch anime.
Duh, it's kinda obvious this would be here, I mean, anime is great so why not give it a try?

2.Get crafty
So, probably you don't have a talent, but there's tones of things you can do and that are cute if you mess up. Search on the internet for DIY's and you'll get hundreds of cute things to do. Friendship bracelets, ways to re-decorate your room, I don't know, get creative!

3. Watch a series
If you're like my parents and you dislike watching "cartoons" (if you do, what the fuck are you doing here?!) try watching a series with real people. Like Pretty Little Liars or Game of Thrones (I know that they have nothing to do with each other, that's exactly why I put them together c:). They aren't better than anime, but they're good... (jk, jk)

4. Do some exercise
This isn't a really good option, isn't it? But if you spend you're whole days at home you'll get fat. Now, if you want to get fat, you can ignore this option.

5. Play with your pet
This one speaks for itself. But if you don't have a pet, why not adopt one? There's thousands of animals waiting for you to give 'em love!

6. Make some friends.
Now if you're and anti social like me, you'll find out that it's hard to go outside and meet new people. So, I make friends online. Join and online group of people of a fandom that you're also in. That way, you and all those people have something in common that you can share and from that, a lovely friendship can be born. But, if you prefer physical people, join a club near your house.

7. Go out with your already made friends
If you already have friends, physical ones, go out with them. Go to the pool, to the movies or just for a walk. Or do a sleepover! I do those a lot with Maia and it's always lots of fun because we end up doing a bunch of things! We get creative and do some DIY's that we find adorable, we cook, we watch LOTR and Star Wars and stuff like that (our sleepovers are basically the only times when we watch those kinds of movies because we don't want to watch them alone and our other firiends don't like them. Except the boys, but we can't do a sleepover with boys. I really don't understand why, really, but our parents decide that we can't... I'm really dependent...) and we get pwetty! It's always a lot of fun. But if you don't have friends, maybe you want to check out number 6 first.

8. Write
Writing is always a great way to clean your mind, whether it's by writing on a journal or writing a story. So, make up a story and put it on the paper. And, if you're crafty enough, you can even start your own manga! But if you don't feel like writing a story, write your own life-story. Write on a journal what you did that day, how you felt, make lists, add colages, random stuff, and in the end, re-reading that journal will make you smile because you'll think "What an idiot I was!" :D

*swipes sweat of forehead* That was nice wasn't it? Lorac gives the best advice, doesn't she? I love her! :P Anyways, I hope you truly enjoyed this list and yeah, that's it. If you have anymore suggestions, I'd love to hear them on the comment thingy c:

Song of the day: Teenagers, by My Chemical Romance BECAUSE TEENAGERS SCARE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME (I've been screaming this song and "Wellcome to the Black Parade" through my house all day, and my parents are getting annoyed, but you can't shut MCR up!!! :D)

Peace out dudes!
Lorac xx

No comments:

Post a Comment