Thursday, July 10, 2014

I hate Lelouch!

Hey!

EPISODE 14 CODE GEASS SPOILERS LEAVE IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCH THAT YET!

Now, that I have your attention, no, I do not hate Lelouch, he has purple eyes and he's the most caring person ever, of course I don't hate him!

But that doesn't mean I have to like his actions, does it?

I've just watched episode 14 and can I just say ARGHH!!! I mean, Mao, CC, Shirley, and that woman with purple hair (not Cornelia, but I can't remember her name) that was shot by Shirley and found by one of the Dark Knights near the rocks and then, of course, LELOUCH USED HIS FUCKING GEASS POWER TO MAKE SHIRLEY FORGET EVERYTHING ABOU HIM WHY?!?! THEY WERE SO PERFECT AND THEY KISSED AND ARGGGHHHH SHIPPING FRUSTRATION RIGHT HERE GUYS!!!

Also, I'm getting worried because I think I've watched episode 14 without watching the 13th, which is weird, but it might have just happened... Either ways, I'm just going to re-watch episode 13 now so...

Also, this post is going to be short because I really have to watch the rest of Code Geass now because Saturday I'm going to the North to go and watch THE ONE DIRECTION CONCERT I'M SO EXCITED OH MY ANGEL!!! Okay, I've fangirled enough :D Anyways, the concert is only on the 13th, but I'm going to spend a couple of days at my friend's house, so there won't be any updates Saturday or Sunday, and probably not Monday either so... Soree. But I mean, I won't get to watch anime, so I also loose...

Update: I discovered I haven't actually watched episode 13... My bad but tbh, I actually understood most of the 14th episode so... No worries. And it the 13th one happens to be the episode I managed to download so I can watch it right now without having to wait for it to load :D

I'm gonna go now...

PS-I cried when I found out that Lelouch made Shirley forget about him so you can see that I'm definitely not okay.

PPS-Tomorrow my dad's taking me to the city to take pictures for my new school card. I'm not excited at all.

PPPS-Sometimes I wonder why do I write to someone, when there's definitely no one reading this because the blog is in the shadows...

Song of the day: In My Veins, by Andrew Belle. Shoutout to every Castle fans out there, this song is for you! (I'm doing it again, damn Lorac! There's no one there for fuck's sake!)

No comments:

Post a Comment